Hi Enactus student...

Are you ready to showcase your solutions for a better and more sustainable world for us all?

Here you can find all the information you need to prepare for the National Exposition. Make sure to check this page regularly for any updates or additional available tools or document. Check the timeline for all the deadlines and mark them in your calendar!

This year there will be an Alumni Jury judging your opening round pitch-videos, but that's not all! It can pay off to campaign for your project and collect votes as this year there will be a public vote that allows our whole Enactus community to pick their favorite project.

25% of the total score will be decided by this public vote! The other 75% will come from an expert vote from our Alumni Jury. Judges of the Alumni Jury are assigned at random to the different leagues and will only be shown entries from the same Cup and League. This way the judges see more comparable projects. 

Below you can check out the League Draw of the opening round and the featured projects at this years National Exposition!

If you have any questions, contact your program manager - cschlosser@enactus.org or bdnl@enactus.org

53919068.png
Neth Day2 Tilberg 0005
Neth Day2 Tilberg 0005

Neth Day1 Utrecht 0006
Neth Day1 Utrecht 0006

Fra Day2 LaRochelle 0026
Fra Day2 LaRochelle 0026

Neth Day2 Tilberg 0005
Neth Day2 Tilberg 0005

1/10

League Draw

Check out the league draw of the opening round of the National Exposition 2021

Featured Projects

Get to know the participating projects of the National Exposition 2021

TIMELINE

Get%20started!%20-%20NE%202021%20(1)_edi

OPENING ROUND // judging criteria

EN

How entrepreneurial & innovative do you find the project?

30% of total score

ACT

How effective has the team been in acting on or developing their solution?

30% of total score

US

How effective is the project in creating a better world for all of us?

30% of total score

How effective has the team been in demonstrating their team spirit & motivation?

10% of total score